- Pull range from wall approximately 7″ to 8″
- Connect side panel by inserting hook into notch. Press down to secure corner.
- Clean and dry both sides of range. Each side of the range must be thoroughly cleaned and dried for proper installation.
- Remove paper only from Velcro (Do NOT separate Velcro).
- Stand Range Safety Guard up vertically on top of range as close to front edge as possible and press sides to adhere Range Safety Guard to range.
- Push range back to the wall.
Removing your Range Safety Guard
To remove your Range Safety Guard for cleaning the range-top or the Range Safety Guard, simply separate the velcro fasteners on each side of the stove and lift off.
Cleaning your Range Safety Guard
Your Range Safety Guard will usually wipe clean with a damp sponge or cloth. For baked on splatters you may use any normal household cleaner such as Comet, Windex, Fantastic etc. applied with a non metallic scrubber sponge. Do not use steal wool as it will scratch and eventually remove the finish on your Range Safety Guard.